10 Ways to Attract More Readers to Your Blog
LEARNWITHAC is an educational platform founded by Anesha Collins of LEARNWITHAC that educates and equips Creatives & Entrepreneurs with the knowledge they need to be successful at video-marketing, content-creation, and blogging. As a business owner, it’s normal to A.B.T. Wondering what that stands for? It means to “always be testing.” I’ve heard so many influencers use this quote so I can’t even pinpoint where I first heard it, but I can tell you that it is factual and one quote that you should hang on to.
“Nothing is ever one-hundred percent perfection.”
To get started, try these methods attract More Readers to Your Blog:
1. Test different platforms. Facebook may not be where your audience is and that’s okay. Go to YouTube Live or even Instagram Live. Remind your audience that you have a blog and what's on it.
2. Talk about it. If you're not sharing it no one will know about it.
3. Do Podcast interviews and share your blog content as ideas on there.
4. Cross promote blog content within other blog posts that are relevant.
5. Share portion of a blog post as an Instagram post and lead your readers back to your blog for the rest of it.
6. Share your blog content in FB groups; make sure it's relevant.
7. Collaborate by featuring others on your blog that will be relevant to your audience.
8. Develop "How To" topics. These show up on Google often.
9. Use LinkedIN. Post your blog posts on there.
10. Do a LIVE Video about your blogging topics to come; this will motivate people to stay in tune for the release.
LEARNWITHAC COMMUNITY >> COME JOIN US NOW
Resources To Help:
You Might Also Like These Episodes:
Are you struggling with content creation, but want to change that? Do you find yourself wanting to connect, but not struggling to create a strategy and plan for execution? This webinar series will teach and help those that that are ready to incorporate video-marketing and content creation into their
business model. This webinar series will empower you with the confidence you need to execute your content ideas consistently.