Bridesmaid Proposal Gift Ideas
When you're ready to ask the special ladies in your life to be a part of your wedding day, gift and proposal ideas can be hard to think of. One of the best ways to break the news is to have a nice gathering we you and your ladies complimented by your proposal gifts.
1. Bridesmaid Proposal Printables
These cute little cards are a great way to ask with some style and you can download them here.
2. Bridesmaid Proposal Box or Basket
Find a box or basket that they can reuse in their home. That serves as not only a proposal, but a gift that keeps giving.
Personalize the box with your wedding color themes. You can find a nice proposal box with a custom monogram mug here.
3. Custom Gown, Slippers & Wine Glass
A custom hanger or gown is a great way to personalize your proposal. You can also add a proposal box to this set with a nice wine glass. By the way, if you or your bridesmaids don't drink you can put a small bottle of Martenelli in the box with a flute glass.You can find a nice proposal box and a custom gown with a monogram here.
4. DIY Proposal Box
(1) 5X5 White Box from Party City with signature-font caligraphy on the front cover of the box for each bridesmaid's name.
(1) Card from $1 Section in Target that says “Will you be my maid of honor/bridesmaid?”.
And a personal touch with their favorite candy in the box!