28-Day Instagram Story Challenge: Get Over Your Fear of Getting On Camera
28-DAY Instagram Story Challenge: Get Over Your Fear of Getting On Camera
The day is finally here! All the buzz in the group about the 28-Day Challenge finally comes into full perspective. I GET IT! It can be super scary to post a photo of your face, or jump on Instagram Stories (video) and have a chat. But you’re going to be left behind if you don’t start showing WHO is the mastermind behind your biz. For the next 28 DAYS I want YOU to use Instagram Stories to engage with your audience.
"Big things start small."
Let this quote serve as a reminder for you as you go through this challenge to not only help you stay committed, but to also remind you that nothing happens overnight and those that you see succeeding using video-marketing started small. The point is that they STARTED!
I also want you to think about what would happen if you simply made video-marketing a MUST and not a should for your business. What would happened if you made this a daily habit? Would it change your business? Would it change your life? Now we get to find out, and I'm here to show you how, to help you get started, and to encourage you along the way.
- Your Smartphone (iPhone or Android)
_ Instagram App (Download from App Store)
- Access to the LEARNWITHAC Facebook group to stay updated on each challenge of the day.
- Motivation to complete each week
*If you don't know how to use Instagram Stories, watch the video below. I've also outlined what to do in written form for those that may want to read what I'm saying.
WATCH THIS VIDEO
How To Post on Instagram Stories:
*To begin, you'll need an Instagram Account. If you do not have one, sign-up, create a profile, add a profile picture and bio.
Follow the steps below for posting.
1. To share a video to your story using the Instagram app:
Tap the camera icon in the top left of your screen (from your feed) or swipe right from anywhere in Feed.
2. Tap the WHITE CIRCLE at the bottom of the screen to take a photo, or tap and hold the WHILE CIRCLE to record a video. When recording a video, the circle will start to show a pink-purple line. This indicates that you are recording a video, but it also let's you know how much time you have left before the recording ends.
3. To choose a photo from your phone's library or gallery, swipe up anywhere on the screen using one finger. To upload multiple photos or videos at one time, select the multiple upload icon top right.
4. To add text or a sticker, select from the icons on the top of the screen. If your Instagram Story is relevant to a video you've loaded to IGTV you can select the link icon and connect it to this story for a swipe-up OPTION. If you want to save the video or story you've taken, you can select the drop-down arrow. The pen icon allows you to write on the screen with your finger.
5. To remove text or a sticker, drag and drop it on at the bottom of the screen. (where the trash can icon is located.).
6. When you're ready to share, tap Your Story in the bottom left.
Note: Stories disappear from your profile, feed, and direct inbox after 24 hours, unless you add them to your profile as highlights.
After you've completed the Challenge of the Day, go back to the original post for that day in the LEARNWITHAC Facebook Group. TAG YOURSELF under the comment section after you've completed that day for the week! For example, "Day 2 - DONE, Day 3 - DONE" etc.
WEEK ONE: FEB 1-FEB 7, 2019
Day 1: Introduce Yourself (Who You Are & What You Do).
Day 2: Share (3) things about your business that makes you stand out.
Day 3: Use the QUESTION feature on Instagram Stories to ask a question. Then post a video saying, "I'm looking at your questions and will respond to each right here on Instagram Stories.
Day 4: Share Your Morning Routine. *This does not have to be perfect.
Day 5: Share Your Opinion on a Popular Topic.*Write down (3) Things You’ll Focus on To Avoid Rambling.
Day 6: Show-Off A New Product OR Talk About (1) Service you offer.*Give a teaser or actual promo video/photo.
Day 7: Highlight someone that inspires you. Tag them in the stories as well.
A new post will release in the Facebook Group for each day until the challenge is complete. I am testing if using a video, text, or both is best for the group when releasing the challenge of the day. I want you to stay committed, and stay consistent. Remember, I created a list of what you're going to talk about on each day, so all YOU have to do is show up! I've got your back!
Consider inviting a few friends. All you have to do is share the group link with them (bit.ly/learnwithac), and they too can join February's 28-Day Challenge!
VISIT LEARNWITHAC FACEBOOK GROUP FOR WEEKS TWO, THREE, AND FOUR!
1. Video-Marketing Strategy Guide