6 Ways To Honor Your Mother On Your Wedding Day by Unashamed Imaging Mothers love to be a part of their daughters wedding day, but sometimes getting that conversation started can be a touchy subject. Mom doesn't want to seem overbearing and daughter doesn't want Mother to feel excluded. Here are a few ways that some of my #UIBRIDES have incorporated their Mother's into their special day that will inspire you.
1. The Veil: This is a special moment and never gets old. Mom's love to put the veil on their daughter as a moment of womanhood; from Ms. to Mrs.
2. Getting Ready Let her be apart of this special moment.
3. Special Tribute This UIBride added one her Mother's earrings to her bouquet.
4. Matching Bridal Party Robes. *I can't tell you how many times Mom has been in the room with Bride and felt left out. You can make Mom feel more included with this loving idea.
5. Special Moment of Prayer *I can't tell you how many times Mom has been in the room with Bride and felt left out. You can make Mom feel more included with this loving idea.
6. First or Special Dance Dad isn't the only one that gets a special moment with her daughter. Groom's can save a special dance for their Mom's too.