How To Schedule A Facebook Live Video
LEARNWITHAC is an educational platform founded by Anesha Collins of LEARNWITHAC that educates and equips Creatives & Entrepreneurs with the knowledge they need to be successful at video-marketing, content-creation, and blogging.
One great way to keep your audience in the loop while increasing connection and engagement is to schedule your Facebook Live videos so your audience never misses your LIVE videos!
Topic: How To Schedule A Facebook Live Video
1. How To Schedule A Facebook Live Video
2. What NOT To Do
3. Test & See
Step by Step:
1. Select the "VIDEO" tab from your business page from the left side of the menu bar.
2. You can select "ADD VIDEO"
or 2B. You can select "LIVE VIDEO" from the home page of your business page as if you're about to write a Facebook post.
3. Create a Video Description
4. A new screen will open: Your default and/or connected camera will automatically pick up.
5. If you're trying to stream a private event, insert the Server URL or Stream Key
6. Add your description, video title, and relevant tags.
7. Select "SCHEDULE" on the bottom of the screen underneath the area to add your description, video title, and relevant tags
8. Select the DATE & TIME that you will go LIVE!
Have a question? Leave it as a comment and I'll answer it!
Video-marketing and Content Creation:
Resource Library: http://bit.ly/learnwithacshop
II. Video-Marketing (For Beginners):
Website - https://www.unashamedimaging.com/education
Blog - https://www.unashamedimaging.com/educationsessions
Instagram - https://instagram.com/unashamedimaging
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/UNASHAMEDIMAGING
Pinterest - https://www.pinterest.com/ANESHACOLLINS/