Tiffany & Co. Themed Wedding
Tiffany & Co. Themed Wedding
This beautiful Tiffany & Co. wedding started off at Loews Sapphire Falls Resort--which has this elegant Italian feel to it. I loved all of the natural light that this resort had, not to mention the beautiful waterfront area located under the connecting bridge. They showcased this stunning water boats that took guest from one side of the resort to the other. When I arrived in Lynette's Bridal suite I was greeted by some of her bridal party and loads of high-energy! I loved it! There is no better feeling then arriving in a Bridal Suite that is so happy for their friend on their wedding day.
I could see Lynette sitting her in white Bridal robe as she was getting her makeup done. I took a moment to check out her Bridal accessories in the other room and I was blown away. Lynette definitely followed my advice when it came to have everything together for the getting ready moments. I almost didn't want to move anything. She had it setup so beautifully. I told her she was the model Bride for future #UIBRIDES
when it came to setting up bridal accessories.
Lynette & David
WATCH THEIR FILM
Featured on LoveStoriesTV
After smiling from ear to ear on the awesome job Lynette did with the setup, I started filming as I always arrive early and wanted to capture Bridal details before capturing Lynette getting her makeup done. Every accessory Lynette had was so elegant and classy.
Why Did You Choose Unashamed Imaging
We met Anesha with Unashamed Imaging at one of Crystal Ballroom at Veranda's Open Houses. We clicked right away and her portfolio of bright, clean, soul-touching cinematography made us fall in love.
Can you resist starring at these beautiful invitations? I love how every detail really had it's place. Even the display that Lynette had for the invitations in her Bridal Suite was fitting and matched her colors so well.
Photography by Unashamed Imaging
David and Lynette met in Orlando, Florida at Universal’s Guest Contact Center in September 2011, where they both worked together for some time. The call center had given them plastic tumblers and Lynette drew Universal characters on hers to distinguish it from everyone else’s. David asked Lynette to draw the Florida Gators logo on his, which Lynette happily agreed to do-- David used this smooth tactic to start a conversation with her. There was an instant spark between them and a few months into dating, David whispered, “I’m going to marry you one day.” When you listen to their vows in their wedding film you'll hear more about the backstory behind this.
Lynnette really praised how involved David has been in the planning process for their wedding, which has made it fun. The entire experience has brought them even closer together and has brought him even closer to her parents, who shared some great pieces of wisdom along the way with the both of them. For their first dance, they chose "Perfect" by none other then Ed Sheeran. When the album first came out, they spontaneously danced to this song and instantly knew it would be their first dance song.
Beautiful Bridal bouquet embellished with a tribute. This bouquet was a variety of ivory and blush roses with hydrangea and dusty miller, wrapped in a piece of ivory satin from the Bride's dress, and adorned with a glam crystal pin. The "pin" was actual
Precious moment capturing Lynnette's and Lynette's reaction in the moment as she put on her Bridal gown. | Photography by Unashamed Imaging
Lynette and David really wanted to break tradition with a wedding that truly reflected them as a couple. Here are some unique and significant elements of their wedding celebration that will inspire other couples to be original:
1. Cake Knife Set: Lynette's parents use this set at their wedding.
2. Family Tribute: The little gold mirror was from the store Lynette's family had in Cuba (they were unable to attend the wedding).
3. Bouquet Toss: In lieu of the bouquet and garter toss, Lynette and David decided to dedicate the bouquet to her parents and his grandparents. Both have shared tons of wisdom and advice throughout their relationship, and both have the solid marriages that Lynette and David aspire to have.
4. Special Song: Lynette and her Father collaborated to create the song she walked down the aisle to.
5. Special Dance: My dad and I danced to the same song we danced to at my Quince' more than 10 years ago, “Always and Forever” by Luther Vandross.
6. Symbols: The unity cross symbolized our commitment to each other as husband and wife led by the Lord, and the cross doubles as decor in our home.
7. May The "4th" Be With You: Lightsaber fight with our bridal party and a Lightsaber faux exit to a song that Lynette's brother remixed just for them. Everyone thought they left, but we came back to give each and every one of our guests a personal farewell.
8. Friends TV Show: David wrote Lynette notes that were presented to her throughout the day with titles resembling episode titles from the show they love, “Friends”. It started with “The one when she first wakes up,” “The one when she wants coffee”, “The one when she wants to listen to music,” “The one when she’s ready to open her gift”, “The one when she puts on her dress, “The one when she’s getting ready to leave,” “The one when she’s about to walk down the aisle,” and just in case, “The one in case she freaks out”.
They had the Friends theme song play in a dedication to their friends and each other, “I’ll be there for you!” (Sidenote: It was a fun moment!)
9. NBA Style Intros: Basketball style introductions as a nod to their last name, Lebron. We gave each bridal party member a funny surprise introduction!
10. Tributes to Guest: David and Lynette had a lot of couples at their wedding, so they played their wedding “songs” during dinner. It was beautiful to watch them light up and kiss when they heard their song.
11. Private Dance: "All of Me" by John Legend at the end of the night to soak in the entire day, steal a moment to ourselves and just bask in the happiness. I was holding back tears all day but finally got a chance to let it all out.
12. Special Gift:
David’s gift: Lynette handmade a card. She drew Kylo Ren on the cover and Yoda on the inside. One time (a few months after they met) David was wearing jeans with holes. I was playing with the holes and accidentally ripped them, completely ruining his pants. 5 years later, Lynette gifted him new jeans that she owed him, minus holes because “nothing will tear us apart”.
Lynette's gift: David got me socks because he knows I can’t live without them!
13. Music Playlists: David hand picked the music for the entire event: pre-ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and party. He even created a getting ready playlist for his bride with all her favorite songs
What Advice Do You Have for Future Couples?
From The Bride- Start early! Even though the date seems so far away, the time flies. There are so many decisions to make, it's best to do these far in advance to avoid the last-minute stress. People might think you're crazy for starting so early but in the end you'll sleep better knowing all decisions and details are taken care of.
Wedding Vendor Team:
Venue: Crystal Ballroom at Veranda
Pre-Ceremony Location: Loews Sapphire Falls Resort
Videography: Unashamed Imaging
Coordinator: Michelle Drummond
Bridal Gown: Allure Couture (C369)
Brides Shoes: Anne Klein
DJ: DJ Rey
Grooms Attire: Men's Warehouse
Hair: Hair by Evelyn
Makeup Artist: Claret Cosmetics
Bridesmaid Dresses: David's Bridal
Bridesmaid Dresses: Lulu's
Groomsmen Attire: Men's Warehouse
Officiant: Pastor Daniel Rivera
Cake: It's Tasty Too
Bridal Bouquet: Orlando Flower Market
Decor: Crystal Ballroom at Veranda
Photography: Photography by Captiva
Entertainment: Latin Touch Entertainment
You'll Also Like:
>> Wedding Films <<
Love this wedding? Share it using the links below.